Monday, November 26, 2007

Houston Nutt


Well he is gone. As most of you know, I am a gigantic Arkansas Razorback Fan. I am not a Houston hater, on the contrary, I am a fan of his. I didn't agree with everything he did, but when was the last time you agreed with EVERYTHING a coach of 10 years has done. I thought it showed a lot of character that he resigned. He said he wanted the Razorback community to be united and he didn't think that could happen while he was coach. How terrible are we Razorback fans that we run off a coach that is the biggest fan we have? It is rumored that he would take the job at Ole Miss. I guess we'll get to see how big of a fan he really is. I don't think he would take a job at another SEC school, but I'm not 100% sure. I wish the best for Coach Nutt and his family. On the other side of things, the Hogs have to find a new coach. I heard on ESPN today that Butch Davis and Tommy Tubberville are options. Well am fairly certain both of them extended their contracts with their current schools. It looks like we will have to fight for a coach. In the meantime Reggie Herring, our D-Coordinator is taking over. I think we have a good overall crew and they will do well. GO HOGS!!!

No comments: